Thursday, September 20, 2007

SL - BT hits Second Life



Ideas that I think of and that never see the light seem to be my life story.
Maybe I should just shut down my brain for a while, or turn tables around and actually start doing something about them.

While I was roaming in the office telling everyone how cool it would be to have a system in SL where residents could send sms from in-world to the real world (and was getting weird looks in return), BT was actually bringing the platform to life - another Google 411 frustration.

On the 14th of September, Cnet reported that "BT is developing services that could allow users of virtual worlds to call or text out to their colleagues and friends in the real world".

Should I just throw myself out the window or move on? Well, the only consolation I get out of all this, is the fact that I might not be so stupid after all (massaging my ego to avoid depression).

Read the full article here.

No comments: