Monday, January 28, 2008

Twitter - Tweet stats




I came across Tweetstats by accident - while reading @warzabidul's blog
- and I love it.

The site (made by "Damon aka (dacort)") gives any user a visual (graphs) representation of their Twitter activities, featuring stats for: general timeline, hourly tweets, direct replies and interface used - Plain brilliant.

I would love to see a widget I can embed in my blog - and why not a Facebook app?

Check out your Twitter stats here :)

Note: As you can see, I've been pretty busy Twittering in Jan, hence the few posts on the blog ;)


1 comment:

Damon said...

Hi Stephanie, I'm glad you like TweetStats.

A website badge is definitely something that's in the works. I was hoping to release that with the release of the site, but it took a little more time than I expected.

Hopefully it will be available soon, though. Thanks for the post!