Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Google - Gadget ads!



I'm afraid I'll get to a point where I won't be able to keep up with the cool Google stuff - too many innovations, too little time :/

This makes it a the top of the list (followed by google reader and google web history): "Gadget ads enable advertisers and agencies to engage audiences on the Internet's largest ad network with a rich and interactive new ad format. Think of gadget ads as mini versions of your website in any AdSense ad size".

There is so much potential here! I'm pretty sure this is going to be a big hit - specially for interactive agencies who are always frustrated when it comes to designing banners; This solves pretty much all creative issues ;).

My brain is all over the place... Too many exciting ideas are popping up!

Read more about the gadget ads here.

1 comment:

Dr. Joey said...

Right back 'atcha! I should think of a prize for my 2000th visitor coming up (sometime). Ideas?

Have a great day.