Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Web 2.0 - Pownce



Pownce here, Pownce there, all I could hear/read for a while was Pownce Pownce Pownce.
Of course, like any other "big thing" going on on the web, it's a beta version that is only open for a few "selected" people.

After waiting for ages to get an invitation to join, a very generous user sent me one (a month back). No need to mention how excited I was - and still am.
I didn't have the chance yet to experience it fully, but I'm working on it, and will get back to you with more details.

So, what is it exactly?

"Pownce is a way to send messages, files, links, and events to your friends. You'll create a network of the people you know and then you can share stuff with all of them, just a few of them, or even just one other person really fast."

Have a look at the homepage (hehe) here.

Note: I have 6 invites to give away, so let me know if you're about to die for not being able to register on it :P

No comments: