Thursday, July 12, 2007

Web - Tiny URL



Twitter is growing on me, and I'm starting to find it quite useful.
By monitoring the public timeline, you can actually come across some fun links that people are posting.

One of them linked to this website, which i find totally brilliant and convenient!

"Are you sick of posting URLs in emails only to have it break when sent causing the recipient to have to cut and paste it back together? Then you've come to the right place. By entering in a URL in the text field below, we will create a tiny URL that will not break in email postings and never expires."

The site's look and feel is not very sexy, but who cares as long as it's functional...
Have a look, it's definitely worth it.

PS: The only thing that scares me is that if so many people are using it, how come I only found out about it today? Am I loosing my browsing/discovery skills??!

No comments: