Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Web 2.0 - Blog action day



Blog action day was on the 15th of October; I had it marked in my calendar, but miserably missed it - family stuff have been keeping me away from my virtual life for the past week :(

"On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future."

I would have blogged on the "An inconvenient truth" book (by Al Gore) that I got a couple of days back. It goes hand in hand with the documentary. It's one of these books that is really nice to have: interesting/valuable information, beautiful graphics/pictures and charts.

Learn more about the Blog action day here and about the climate crisis here.

No comments: