Monday, April 9, 2007

Thoughts - Google idea & frustrations

I'm about to shoot myself, but it's probably not worth it.
On february 12th, I submitted an idea to Google (ha ha ha): Voogle, or Voice Google, to simplify it.

The plan is the following (in a nutshell): you call an 800-Google number, and ask to search for something on the go (another way for people who do not have a wap/gprs connection to find what they are looking for when they are away from their PC).

I'll skip the boring business part that covers hearing advertising to make sure the call is free and the link to the user's google account (the mobile number automatically recognises the user profile and the "voice search" history is updated on the account with links to for more details on the initial query once the user connects).

Receipt number: [#112126502] BizDev Contact Form.

Goog-411 is not quite the same thing, but it just makes me think I might have been on the right track - might.

No comments: